PROPOSED BUSINESS COMBINATION
CURRENT FUNDS in TRUST: $17.6 million
CURRENT PER SHARE REDEMPTION PRICE: $10.93 (as of May 29, 2018)
TRANSACTION ENTERPRISE VALUE: $278 Million
Origo Acquisition Corporation proposes a business combination with Hightimes Holding Corp. (“High Times”), publisher of HIGH TIMES® magazine and a leading voice of the cannabis community since 1974. High Times is a diversified media, information services and live entertainment company focused on creating and distributing authoritative and engaging cannabis-related content.
High Times’ growth strategy includes the following:
- Leveraging the High Times brand name by offering licensing and branding opportunities to events, dispensaries, lounges / hotels, retail stores, seed companies, and consumer product companies.
- Aggregating and monetizing new and existing enthusiast content using High Times’ marquee-branded, affinity-based digital platforms offering e-Commerce, social media, advertising and data collection.
- Expanding High Times-branded Events and Cannabis Cup competitions, with dates planned in both new and existing geographies.
- Utilizing traditional media as a continuity play, driving consumers to High Times online and enhancing branded licensed products.
- Creating the definitive destination for cannabis knowledge through the development of Education and Distance Learning.
- Pursuing accretive acquisitions that enhance cash flow, increase site traffic and content, and extend branding opportunities.
** EarlyBirdCapital, Inc. (“EBC”) served as financial advisor to Origo.