3-User Logins Database Subscription
*Includes Access to the Private SPACInsider Discussion Forums
A subscription to the SPACInsider Database includes access to our SPAC Intel Center with all data updated as soon as news happens – no waiting for once a week updates.
Monthly plan: $649.00/month for 3-separate users. Automatic monthly renewal every 30 days from initial purchase.
Annual plan (save $2,900.00/year): $6,999.00/year for 3-separate users. Automatic renewal on the annual anniversary of initial purchase.
SPAC Intel sections include:
- Fully sortable list of SPACs dating from 2009 to current across the categories of “Filed to IPO”, “Searching for a Target”, “Announced a Combination”, and “Completed a Combination”. Details include:
- Sector focus
- IPO date, Announced Date, Completed Date, proceeds and at-risk capital
- Dollar amount per share held in trust
- Completion deadline and time left to complete
- Left lead underwriter
- Implied yield-to-maturity for all searching and announced SPACs. Updated daily and based on a 2-week VWAP.
- Trust Values Tables – for both searching and announced SPACs.
- Forward Purchases and Anchor Investors Table – a complete list of all SPACs with a Forward Purchase Agreement (FPA) and/or and Anchor Investors
- Redemption Tables:
- # of shares redeemed; % shares redeemed
- Vote date
- Trust value post-vote
- Lead underwriter and current share price
- List of all SPACs and links to their page profiles. Page profiles include:
- Stock quotes for the share, warrant and right
- Full summary of IPO terms (including underwriters and legal teams)
- Bios for SPAC team officers and directors
- Transaction summaries for announced business combinations
- Crescent Term tables
- SPAC Calendar of events – all upcoming pricings and votes
- Plus, additional data tables coming soon…