1-User Annual Database Subscription
An annual SPACInsider subscription includes access to both our database as well as all locked articles and analysis found in the SPAC Intel Center. Additionally, annual subscribers have the ability to download all database tables into excel, or csv format (monthly subscribers do not have access to this feature). Bi-monthly newsletter included.
For more information, contact SPACInsider Subscriptions at: email@example.com
Monthly plan: $275/month for 1-user. Automatic monthly renewal every 30 days from initial purchase.
Annual plan (save $300.00): $2,999.00/year for 1-user. Automatic renewal on the annual anniversary of initial purchase.
SPAC Intel sections include:
- Fully sortable list of SPACs dating from 2009 to current across the categories of “Filed to IPO”, “Searching for a Target”, “Announced a Combination”, and “Completed a Combination”. Details include:
- Sector focus
- IPO date, Announced Date, Completed Date, proceeds and at-risk capital
- Dollar amount per share held in trust
- Completion deadline and time left to complete
- Left lead underwriter
- Implied yield-to-maturity for all searching and announced SPACs. Updated daily and based on a 2-week VWAP.
- Trust Values Tables – for both searching and announced SPACs.
- Forward Purchases and Anchor Investors Table – a complete list of all SPACs with a Forward Purchase Agreement (FPA) and/or and Anchor Investors
- Redemption Tables:
- # of shares redeemed; % shares redeemed
- Vote date
- Trust value post-vote
- Lead underwriter and current share price
- List of all SPACs and links to their page profiles. Page profiles include:
- Stock quotes for the share, warrant and right
- Full summary of IPO terms (including underwriters and legal teams)
- Bios for SPAC team officers and directors
- Transaction summaries for announced business combinations
- Crescent Term tables
- SPAC Calendar of events – all upcoming pricings and votes
- Plus, additional data tables coming soon…