Haymaker Acquisition Corp. III (NASDAQ:HYAC) announced that its shareholders have voted to approve its combination with hormone-optimization medical practice builder Biote in a special meeting held earlier today.
Redemption numbers have not yet been disclosed. However, HYAC traded above its trust value of $10 throughout its redemption deadline Friday, May 20, and closed today at $10.06.
Nonetheless, the parties expect to close the deal on Thursday, May 26, 2022, and the common stock and warrants of the combined company are expected to commence trading on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange under the symbols “BTMD” and “BTMDW,” respectively, on Friday, May 27, 2022.
Haymaker III initially announced its $737 million combination with Biote on December 13, 2021. Irving, Texas-based Biote is a high-growth, differentiated medical practice-building business with a bioidentical hormone replacement optimization platform and complementary nutraceutical business. The company delivers an end-to-end platform that provides practitioners with medical education, training and certification, practice management software, and digital and point-of-care marketing support.
- Cooley LLP is acting as legal advisor to Biote.
- Jefferies is acting as financial and capital markets advisor to Biote.
- Truist Securities is acting as financial advisor to Biote.
- William Blair is acting as financial and capital markets advisor to Haymaker.
- Citigroup is acting as financial advisor to Haymaker.
- Truist Securities and Cantor Fitzgerald are acting as capital markets advisors to Haymaker.
- DLA Piper LLP (US) and Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP are acting as legal advisors to Haymaker.