A total of 31,487,038 ordinary shares, representing approximately 73.02% of the outstanding ordinary shares entitled to vote, were present at the special meeting.
The 8-K did not disclose redemption figures but, ATMR went into the vote with at least some risk having traded below $10 since April. Following close, the combined company is expected to trade on the NYSE under the symbol “FDMG”.
The parties initially announced the $1.5 billion combination on July 16. The Hartland, Wisconsin-based company is one of the largest on-demand digital manufacturing platforms in North America with 450,000 square feet of manufacturing capacity across 12 facilities.
All measures on the company’s ballot, such as the equity incentive plan, organizational documents, and the employee stock purchase plan, passed by large margins. For full vote tallies, click here.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Stifel are serving as joint financial advisors to Fathom.
- Winston & Strawn LLP is serving as legal counsel to Fathom.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Stifel are serving as joint placement agents and capital markets advisors to Altimar.
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP is serving as legal counsel to Altimar.
- Mayer Brown LLP is serving as legal counsel to the placement agents.
- BofA Securities, Needham & Company, LLC and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as capital markets advisors to Altima