The business combination was approved by a majority of Isos stockholders as approximately 90% of the votes cast at the meeting were in favor of the transaction.
Although Isos did not disclose redemption amounts, it traded below its trust value of $10 throughout its redemption deadline, December 10.
Nonetheless, the combined company’s stock and warrants are expected to begin trading on the NYSE Global Market under the symbols “BOWL” and “BOWL WS,” respectively, tomorrow, December 16.
Isos initially announced the $2.6 billion combination with Bowlero earlier this year on July 1. New York-based Bowlero is the world’s largest owner and operator of bowling centers with 321 in its portfolio and it also runs bowling media and digital gaming properties.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is serving as financial advisor to Bowlero.
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP is acting as legal advisor to Bowlero.
- Davis Polk is acting as legal advisor to Atairos, a significant current holder of Bowlero’s equity.
- Proskauer is acting as legal advisor to management. LionTree Advisors LLC is serving as financial advisor and placement agent to Isos.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as lead placement agent and capital markets advisor to Isos.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP is acting as legal advisor to J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and LionTree Advisors LLC in their capacities as placement agents.
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP is acting as legal advisor to Isos