The deal was approved with 57,417,344 votes in favor of the transaction and a total of 60,702,991 (70.4%) of Dragoneer’s shares were present at the meeting.
Dragoneer, which raised $690 million at IPO, had a total of 21,009,998 shares redeemed for cash at a price of approximately $10.00 per share, for an aggregate redemption amount of $210,108,964.06, or 30.5%.
The transaction is expected to close on July 30, and the combined entity’s stock and warrants are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols “CCCS” and “CCCS.WS,” respectively, on August 2.
The parties initially announced the $7 billion deal on February 3. Founded in 1980, CCC’s solutions and big data insights are delivered through the CCC ONE platform to a network of 300+ insurance companies, 25,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers.
For a full list of proposals, and vote tallies, click HERE.
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is acting as lead capital markets advisor to Dragoneer
- Goldman Sachs & Co., LLC and JP Morgan Securities LLC are acting as capital markets advisors to Dragoneer
- Ropes & Gray LLP is acting as legal counsel to Dragoneer
- Evercore Group L.L.C. is acting as financial advisor and capital markets advisor to CCC
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP is acting as legal counsel to CCC and Advent
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is acting as lead placement agent and Evercore Group L.L.C. as placement agent on the PIPE
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co., LLC, and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC acted as book-running managers on Dragoneer’s $690 million initial public offering