REMINDER: Part II of the SPAC Webinar Series is being held today, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Join us for a live Q&A regarding SPAC Combinations
Gateway to Host Second Installment of SPAC Webinar Series on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET
– Webinar to Focus on the “De-SPAC” Period, Features Various Leaders With Significant Business Combination Experience –
Gateway Investor Relations, a 20-year-old leading strategic financial communications and capital markets advisory firm, in partnership with SPACInsider, will host the second installment of its SPAC webinar series on Thursday, July 30th at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The webinar will bring together experienced leaders in the SPAC asset class to discuss important considerations and issues surrounding the de-SPAC phase of the business combination process. The de-SPAC period is the stage after definitive agreement execution but before the actual transaction closing. A significant number of actions are needed to complete a de-SPAC, including the communication of the transaction to the SPAC’s stakeholders. All panelists bring significant experience navigating through the de-SPAC phase or advising companies through this critical period.
- The SPAC boom—general commentary on companies interested in being acquired by a SPAC and new investors entering the market.
- Current financing dynamics, including PIPEs, forward purchase agreements and other back-end arrangements.
- De-SPAC marketing and diligence during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The “Robinhood effect” on SPACs—how is retail interest affecting business combinations?
- Zero warrant SPACs versus the traditional SPAC structure and how it may affect negotiations with a target.
- Tina Pappas, Managing Director, Jefferies
- Neil Shah, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
- Elliott Smith, Partner, White & Case
- Vik Mittal, Portfolio Manager, Glazer Capital Management
- James Graf, Chief Executive, Graf Industrial Corp.
- Kristi Marvin, Founder, SPACInsider
- Cody Slach, Senior Managing Director & Head of SPAC Practice, Gateway IR
To register for the webinar, please click HERE. Space is limited.