ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp. (ARYA) announced by press release this afternoon that their combination with Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH has been approved. The shares of common stock and warrants are expected to begin trading under the tickers (IMTX) and (IMTXW).
Additionally, none of the shareholders elected to redeem their shares in connection with the shareholder vote. But this was expected since ARYA’s share price has been trading at roughly $16.77, well above estimated trust value. Nonetheless, this is a strong result.
Backed by Perceptive Advisors, one of the most well known life sciences hedge funds, ARYA’s combination with Immatics looked like a well received combination when it was announced in March 2020 and expectations for success have only gained steam since then.
This transaction is expected to close in the coming few days.
- Goldman Sachs International and SVB Leerink are acting as lead financial advisors.
- BofA Securities and Kempen are serving as financial advisors to Immatics.
- Jefferies LLC is acting as lead financial and capital markets advisor to Arya as well as sole private placement agent.
- Chardan Capital Markets LLC is also serving as advisor to Arya.
- Goodwin Procter LLP and CMS Legal Services EEIG are acting as legal counsel to Immatics.
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP is serving as legal counsel to Arya.