ChaSerg Technology Acquisition Corp. (CTAC), filed an 8-K this morning detailing the results of their recent shareholder vote to approve their business combination with Grid Dynamics International, Inc., an engineering IT services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. Unsurprisingly, the results were very positive.
As you can see in the table above, there were zero shares voted against the transaction. Additionally, only 51,715 shares opted to redeem, which amounts to roughly $528,000. An excellent result.
This combination is expected to close today, March 5th, and it is expected that share and warrant will continue to trade under “GDYN” and “GDYNW”, respectively
- Cantor Fitzgerald and William Blair are acting as capital markets advisors to ChaSerg.
- Latham & Watkins LLP and Ellenoff, Grossman and Schole are serving as legal counsel to ChaSerg.
- Covington Associates LLC is acting as financial advisor to Grid Dynamics.
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C. are acting as legal counsel to Grid Dynamics.
- Reed Smith Richards Butler, LLP is serving as legal counsel to Automated Systems Holdings Limited.