Boxwood Merger Corp. (BWMC), filed a press release late Friday evening, announcing they had completed their business combination with Atlas Intermediate Holdings LLC (“Atlas”), a provider of mission-critical technical services that help its public and private sector clients test, inspect, certify, plan, design and manage a wide variety of projects across the transportation, commercial, industrial, government, education and other nonresidential markets. Total consideration for the transaction is approximately $617 million.
Upon the completion of the business combination, the Company changed its name to “Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc.” and beginning February 18, 2020, the Company’s shares of Class A common stock will commence trading on Nasdaq under the new ticker symbol “ATCX.”
Additionally, per the 8-K that was also filed on Friday (under “Atlas Technical Consultants), Boxwood had a total of 18,978,635 shares redeem at their shareholder vote at a price of $10.23. That leaves approximately 1,021,365 shares remaining of the original 20,000,000 public shares outstanding.
- Greenhill & Co. and Macquarie Capital acted as financial advisors to Boxwood
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Stifel, Morgan Stanley, Macquarie Capital and Helena Capital Advisors acted as capital markets advisors to Boxwood.
- Boxwood secured debt financing for the transaction from Macquarie Capital and Natixis.
- Winston & Strawn LLP acted as legal advisor to Boxwood
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP acted as legal advisor to Atlas.
- Harris Williams and Houlihan Lokey acted as financial advisor to Atlas.