Mosaic Acquisition Corp. (MOSC), announced this afternoon that shareholders approved their combination with Vivint Smart Home, Inc. earlier today. The combined company will be named Vivint Smart Home and will trade under the ticker symbol VVNT on the New York Stock Exchange beginning Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
However, vote results were not filed as of 5:30PM Friday, so as of now, we do not have an idea of vote results, redemption results or resulting float. However, that should be forthcoming shortly. As per the press release, Mosaic’s transaction was one of the largest ever with a $4.2 billin enterprise value, so quite a few eyes will be on this one to see what the share price does combination close. We’ll get a better sense once documents are filed next week, but in the meantime…stay tuned.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Evercore and Blackstone Capital Markets served as financial advisors and capital markets advisors to Vivint.
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and RBC Capital Markets LLC acted as financial advisors and capital markets advisors to Mosaic.
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP acted as legal counsel to Vivint.
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP served as legal counsel to Mosaic.
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP acted as legal counsel to Fortress.