Gordon Pointe Acquisition Corp. (GPAQ), announced late this evening that it had signed a merger agreement with HOF Village, Inc. (“HOFV”). It had been announced previously that GPAQ had entered into a non-binding “agreement in principle” with HOVF back on August 1st, however, it appears all parties are now moving forward to definitively combine. This transaction, which will create a sports, entertainment and media enterprise surrounding the Pro Football Hall of Fame, is being valued at $390 million.
An 8-K and presentation have not been filed as of yet, but it is anticipated that those materials will be available ahead of tomorrow’s scheduled conference call at 8:30 am ET. The details of tomorrow’s call are below and you can read the previous posts on the Gordon Pointe/HOVF transaction HERE and HERE.
A further update will provide after the additional information is released.
GPAQ and HOFV will host a joint investor conference call to review the proposed transaction tomorrow, Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 8:30 am ET.
- 1-201-689-8471 (International)
A telephone replay will be available from 11:30 am ET on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 and can be accessed by dialing 1-844-512-2921, or for international callers, 1-412-317-6671 and entering replay Pin number: 13694429.
- B. Riley FBR, Inc. is acting as capital markets advisor to GPAQ
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is acting as GPAQ’s legal advisor
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE American: LTS), is acting as financial advisor to HOFV
- Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP is acting as HOFV’s legal advisor